For today, I have a card featuring the Lovely Friends Stamp Set paired with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits! And, since it is Wednesday, that means it’s time for a new Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge! I think you’ll really like the Sketch Challenge. You are invited to check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.
Lovely Friend paired with Bouquet Bunch
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #281
I’m so glad to have you join me today. The sketch for this week is meant to include a Large Sentiment. I don’t use large sentiments too often so it can be an Olympic style challenge for me. Which brings me to the topic of the Winter Olympics. Let me just tell you that I’m an Olympic junkie! It doesn’t matter if it is the Winter Olympics or the Summer Olympics, I love them both. I can’t even list all of my favorites. Do you enjoy watching the Olympics?
While searching through my stamp sets, I remember the Lovely Friend Stamp Set and decided to give it a try for this weeks challenge. I knew I was going to use flowers for this challenge but it wasn’t until I didn’t know which florals at first. Once I had the Lovely Friend sentiment stamped, I instantly knew the Bouquet Bunch Framelits was perfect. I also used the Southern Serenade for a lacy effect behind the flowers.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- I’ve mixed it up a bit by going with a Crumb Cake card base!
- The base layer is also Crumb Cake.
- I first stamped the lacy floral background using the Southern Serenade Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. The images is stamped tone-on-tone using Crumb Cake Classic Ink on the Crumb Cake card stock.
- Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Friends Stamp Set. I used Versamark first then Flirty Flamingo and stamped the image.
- The sentiment was then heat embossed using Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Now, here is the cool part… I repeated the previous two steps to create a thicker embossed image. It is so cool being able to use the Stamparatus for perfect placement when stamping and I love that I can stamp an image multiple times with perfect alignment.
- Next, I added the Lemon Lime Twist leaves, Flirty Flamingo Flowers and Powder Pink Flowers. I die cut these elements using the Bouquet Bunch Framelits.
- To finish the card, I added Pearls.
I love sharing sketches with you and this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch is no different. Your assignment is to play along and create a card using this weeks sketch. The options are limitess. It is a very versatile sketch. Challenges, especially sketches, are a great way to help you grow with your stamping. I find Sketch are a great way to help you get started… It is your map to creativity. Take a look at this weeks sketch and let your creativity loose! Join the challenge. Make a project, post it to your blog or on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
Now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Card Sketch #281 with the Paper Craft Crew. For additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
- Order NOW! Visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! Or, click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code: YK33F9FZ
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.
Join the CREW! Become a member of the Sunny Craftin’ Crew today!
- Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator? Now is a GREAT time to become a crew member by joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew. Here’s what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
- With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
- During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That’s a HUGE bonus!
- You’ll save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
- You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
- You get to be a part an incredible online community.
- Join Stampin’ Up! today and experience the fun!
- I would love to introduce you to my group! I love the CREW! This is an AMAZING opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I’m happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. Fill out the Contact Form Below or better yet, JOIN NOW!