Guess what! It is time for another challenge from Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges. The new challenge is lots of fun with our theme being Fun Folds. We invite you to come play along as this challenge starts today and ends on Saturday, April 4th @ 6 AM EST.
SUO Challenge #119
Upright Z Fold Card
Oh my gosh… I’m so excited to be sharing this card I created for the Fun Folds! I have NEVER made a Z Fold Card let alone an Upright Z Fold Card. It is SO easy. If you have never made a Z Fold Card, let me tell you – go make one NOW! They are so much fun and SO EASY. As soon as I decided to try making an Upright Z Fold Card, I knew the Painted Petals Stamp Set with the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper would be perfect.
Sunny Girl Scraps Card Details, Tips & Tricks:
- Have fun making cards!
- Don’t be afraid to try something new!
- The Painted Petals Stamp Set features Two-Step Stamping allowing you to stamp the stems of a flower green and the flower the color of your choice. I stamped the stems with Wild Wasabi stamped off and the flower features Blushing Bride.
- The flower at the top of the card helps anchor the Z Fold.
- Keep in mind the “balance” on your card… I placed the 3 flowers in a triangular shape to help draw the eye from one point to the next.
- To create a Z Fold, take a 11 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of cardstock, and fold it in half. Next, fold one of the other halves in half. That is the base for the Z Fold and at this point the options are only restricted by your own imagination.
Don’t forget to visit the SUO! Challenges Blog to check out the creations from the other Design Team members!
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Place an ORDER TODAY by clicking on the items shown in my Product Supply List!