It’s a Magical Day and time to Sale-A-Brate the Occasions for this months One Stamp At A Time Blog! I’m excited to be using the FUN, new Magical Day Stamp Set along with the coordinating Framelits. Then for Sale-A-Bration you’ll find that I am using the Celebrate You Thinlits. Yes, for today’s OSAT Blog Hop, we are sharing Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog products. Oh, and don’t forget that the OSAT Blog Hop happens the 2nd Thursday of the Month!
It’s a Magical Day… Sale-A-Brate the Occasions
OSAT Blog Hop
Today is all about the FUN, Magic themed projects I created! The Magical Day Stamp Set bundled with the Magical Mates Framelits is perfect for creating a Magical moment in anybodies life. I made a cute box using the Lots of Love box Framelits. Then, paired with the box, I’ve created 5 adorable Narrow Note Cards that fit inside the box. The Narrow Note Cards feature each of the magical characters from the Magical Day Stamp Set.
Did you notice another awesome NEW product? I am also using the Stampin’ Up! Blends. It is so easy to use the Stampin’ Up! Blends and to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! products.
Project #1 – Lots to Love Magical Day Box
I am starting out by sharing this awesome box! WOW… It is SO easy to put the Lots of Love box together. And, I love how the Narrow Note Cards fit perfectly inside this cute box. If I would have had M & M’s or some other candy, I would have put candy in the box but there is NO candy in the house. Let me just say New Years Resolutions are currently in effect… this MOM needs to loose some weight.
For the box, I am using the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper. I die cut two of the box pieces, die cut an oval on one piece and added a sheet of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate. The box is then easily assembled by glue the side pieces together. Now I was ready to decorate the box.
The Magician from the Magical Day Stamp Set was the perfect fit for the front of the box along with the “Magical” sentiment. I stamped the magician with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then used my Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends to color his garment. If you are familiar with the Lord of The Rings, I couldn’t help think of Gandolf so had to color the beard gray.
Silver Metallic Thread and Mini Silver Sequins make an appearance as the perfect accents. I’ve also used the NEW Silver Baker’s Twine which I wrapped around the box to help tie on the Fresh Fig Mini Tassel from the Mini Tassels Assortment found in the Annual Catalog.
Project #2 – Magical Day Narrow Note Cards
My second project actually consists of 5 VERY cute Narrow Note Cards! These note cards fit perfectly inside the Lots to Love Box. Since I was using the Magical Day Bundle, it made sense to me that I create 5 different cards featuring each of the main characters and creatures. I had so much fun coloring each of these fun magical creatures.
There are the following Narrow Note Cards…
- Fierce Rich Razzleberry Bermuda Bay Dragon (Oh My… It reminds me of Barney, the Dinosaur!) This adorable Dragon may singe your paper so be careful! The sentiment is from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set.
- The Blue Knight! He is ready to come to the rescue and to celebrate you! I stamped the Celebrate using Night of Navy with the Stamparatus. The “you” is die cut out of Silver Foil using the Celebrate You Thinlits from Sale-A-Bration.
- Fiery Bright Unicorn sporty it’s bright yellow body with a flaming tail and main! Oh, don’t forget the RED horn… I was having fun with him. Yes, my unicorn is a boy.
- Bermuda the Wizard is spot on with his Bermuda Bay garment. I used the Silver Embossing Paste for the background. The sentiment is from the Amazing You Stamp Set and coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits.
- Pinky the Mermaid… She sports a pink body with Rich Razzleberry hair! She is AMAZING! Again, I used the Amazing You Stamp Set and coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits.
To continue on with the next blog on the OSAT Blog Hop, you’ll want to visit the AMAZING Cathy Caines! I’m certain you’ll enjoy the projects she has to share with you! To view her blog, you can click on her name or on the OSAT Next Button.