Yes, thank you, I’m about to Bubble Over in excitement with the arrival of Sale-A-Bration and what better to do than create a Bubble Over Thank You Card! It’s HERE! I’ve finally broken out my NEWEST Stampin’ Up! toys now that the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is live and Sale-A-Bration has officially started.
So, for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge there is a new sketch. I think it is another great sketch just waiting for you to showcase the AWESOME new Stampin’ Up! products. I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Challenge! This week we have another Sketch Challenge. Come on over and check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.
Bubble Over Thank You Card
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #274
The Bubble Over Stamp Set has just been bubbling up inside of me begging to be used. I’ve had a couple of ideas but just haven’t had time to really play with the stamp set over the holidays. I was so excited to play with it yesterday. You are going to have SO much fun with this stamps set… In fact, you need to go buy it right now. I’m also excited that Sale-A-Bration has officially started.
This Bubble Over Thank You card features the Bubble Over Stamp Set along with Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I feel that the Bubble Over Stamp Set is a must have especially for the Soda or Beer drinkers. The bottles are awesome and especially when paired with the coordinating framelits.
When creating a card, you need to pay attention to the details. Details include the colors, paper, inks and overall layout as well as any embellishments that you add. Today’s Bubble Over Thank You Card features Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist. I was inspired by the Sale-A-Bration Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. The color combination is fun, lively and refreshing. Oh, I also had to throw in some Pop Culture. The addition of black Metallic Thread and the Mini Sequins help to add contrast to the card.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
Over on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog, we have a fun Sketch! There are so many options. It is a very versatile sketch. Challenges, especially sketches, are a great way to help you grow with your stamping. A Sketch gives you a starting place… It is your map to creativity. Take a look at this weeks sketch and let your creativity loose! Join the challenge. Make a project inspired by this weeks sketch, post it to your blogor on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
Now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Card Sketch #274 with the Paper Craft Crew. For additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Thick Whisper White is my go-to card base!
- I added a base layer using Sale-A-Bration Bubbles & Fizz Design Series Paper.
- The top layer is Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock layered with Whisper White cardstock which creates a clean “palette” for the key elements of the card.
- Using my AMAZING Stamparatus, I stamped the bottle with Lemon Lime Twist Classic Ink.
- I stamped the Thank You with Calypso Coral and the Thumbs Up with Bermuda Bay.
- The Bottle, Thumbs Up and background to the Thank You are die cut using the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits.
- I used the 3/4″ Circle Punch to punch out the Thank You.
- Using the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits, I added the Bermuda Bay Swirls behind the bottle.
- I’ve also added Black Metallic Thread and Basic Black Mini Sequin Trim.
- The final detail that I added are the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes.
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT!
- The Stampin’ Up! $99.00 Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Up! Bundle! YOU choose up to $125 in products for the LOW price of $99 (that’s $26 in FREE products) and the KIT ships FREE for an additional 10% savings. You may also include NEW Occasions Catalog product as well as Annual Catalog products in YOUR kit. BUT… The deal gets even better!
BONUS! STARTING JAN. 3, CHOOSE TWO FREE STAMP SETS!
- Add 2 FREE stamp sets (any price) of YOUR choice to the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. That’s up to an additional $101 value! (Host Rewards & Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded). SIGN UP on-line to purchase your kit thru me during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- Enjoy a discount of 20 to 25% OFF Stampin’ Up! products on subsequent orders from the day you purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! through at least July 31, 2018. You’ll also get to take advantage of you demonstrator discount on the NEW Occasions Catalog products as well as earn Sale-A-Bration Rewards! There’s NO penalty to drop.
- Place your order TODAY! Visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! I’ve included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00, use the monthly Hostess Code: QRXWUXBK
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.