Oh, I love that gathered ribbon look on cards!  It looks really cool and adds great dimension to a card.  So what is that technique called and how do you do it?

The technique is called Ruching and on a card it is so simple to do!  Here is a short video tutorial on how to add Ruching with ribbon on a handmade card!


Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!

Pam Staples