It's Wednesday and you know what that means… I'm over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Come on over and check out this weeks sketch as well as the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on March 3, 2015 @11:55 PM ET.
Paper Craft Crew
Card Sketch #133
Best Day Ever
With another snow storm hitting North Carolina and second potential "snow" event on the heals of this storm, I really needed to pull out the fun and bright colors! I love snow but I dislike the school cancelations. Don't get me wrong… I totally love and adore my son but when he is home nothing gets done. As an only child with special needs, he takes a lot of extra one-on-one time especially if he is fussy or cranky.
- Grunge is awesome! The Gorgeous Grunge stamp set is my go to stamp set when I want a fun, grunge background. On this card, I combined two different colors – Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay – to create this great background.
- This is only the second time I've used the Be A Star Stamp Set and it is great for creating fun stars and the stamp set coordinates beautifully with the Star Framelits.
- Punches are totally RAD – I just love the Butterfly Punches and layering them together and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack rocks!
- The Chalkboard Paper is totally awesome with the ColorBox Chalk Ink. I used the Aquamarine color on this card!
- Finally, embellishments are our friend! A great way to finish off a card is to add those extra little elements that just help create balance and complete a project.
Here is this weeks Card Sketch with the Paper Craft Crew. If you are having a mental creative block, card sketches are a great way to kickstart your creative juices. Why not stop over at the Paper Craft Crew, create a card inspired by this weeks Card Sketch and post to the blog!
To purchase the products used on this beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I've also included a supply list at the end of this blog post which you can also click on to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin' Up! store to purchase the products used.
I also invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery. You can also follow me on Pinterest!
I'm actively building my Stampin' Up! team and invite you to join the Stunny Craftin' Crew! We are a group that loves having fun, creating and doing what we love with Paper Crafting – we are spread out across the United States and around the globe (Military Downline). Some of us are Business Demo's and some are Hobby Demo's… I love having both on my team. Now is an especially GREAT time to join. Feel free to email me if you have questions or click HERE to join my team today!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!