Today I’m featuring an adorable 3D project using the little Pizza Box paired with the Stampin’ Blends used on the pumpkin from the Seasonal Chums Bundle. The Seasonal Chums Bundle is great for creating tags when paired with the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies. Using the Pizza Box is great for creating treat packaging. Creating 3D projects isn’t difficult and doesn’t need to be overly complicated.
Since it is Wednesday, you know what that means… I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Challenge! This week we have a fun, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Come on over and check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EST.
Stampin’ Blends Seasonal Chums Pizza Box 3D
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #262
I was so excited yesterday when I had a box of Stampin’ Up! product arrive! Inside this box was THE NEWEST Stampin’ Up! product which is currently ONLY available to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators (BUT, you could join my team today and ORDER them for yourself in the Stampin’ Demonstrator Kit). Stampin’ Up! is re-introducing NEW, and IMPROVED Alcohol Markers called Stampin’ Blends.
So, as soon as my box of Stampin’ Blends arrived on Tuesday I dove right in and grabbed all the gorgeous Stampin’ Blends. First, I colored the cowboy boots from the Country Livin’ Stamp Set then I decided to use them on this weeks Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. It is perfect timing that these beauties arrived just as we have a NEW Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge which JUST happens to include a square requiring you to use something NEW. Well, I can’t get any NEWER than the Stampin’ Blends. Stampin’ Up! is worked HARD to introduce a superior, quality project.
The adorable Pumpkin on today’s project is colored using the Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends paired with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. To create the shading, I colored first with the Darker color then went over with the lighter color to blend. When I want even more depth, I added the darker Calypso Coral color.
More information coming soon! Watch for the RELEASE Date over the next month. I will also be offering an ONLINE Card Class and Tutorial once the Stampin’ Blends are available.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
The Tic-Tac-Toe Challenges are definitely one of my favorite challenges. You have choices yet the challenge is great at helping participants overcome creative blocks. They are also just, plain fun! . A Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge is a great way to help you grow with your stamping. Participating in a challenge gives you a starting place… It is your map to creativity. Take a look at this weeks Tic-Tac-Toe and let your creativity loose! Join the challenge. Make a project inspired by this weeks sketch, post it to your blogor on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
Now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge #262 with the Paper Craft Crew. For additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge. This week, as you can see, I created a 3D project.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
Pizza Box Details
- Use the Stampin’ Up! Pizza Box for an easy 3D project!
- The decorative base layer starts with a Basic Black Scallop Square layered with Whisper White Stitched Square.
- On the Whisper White Layer, I spritzed the cardstock using Peek-A-Boo Peach Classic Reinker mixed in the Stampin’ Spritzer with Alcohol.
- Added elements include the two adorable bats and cob web which are die cut using the Seasonal Tags Framelits.
- The Trick or Treat sentiment is stamped with Pumpkin Pie and punched out with the Classic Label punch.
- I also added a second tag sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink which is tied to the Pumpkin Tag.
- The pumpkin tag is adorable. I colored the pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Did you know the tag includes a front and back? It’s also die cut using the Seasonal Tags Framelits.
- Finally, to stay on track with the Tic Tac Toe, I tied the tag on with Basic Black Baker’s Twine but also added the Mini Sequin Trim, Vintage Crochet Trim and a bit of 1/8″ Old Olive Sheer Ribbon.
- To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code: JDJSPM39
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.
- Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount? Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all! The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle. Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW! I’m here for you to help you get started! To learn more, contact me today or click on the Join My Team to get started.
- JOIN Today an NO minimums required until March 31, 2018!
- ORDER the NEW Stampin’ Blends in the Demonstrator Kit before they are available to the public!
- ENJOY a 20% discount!
- JOIN Today and discover NEW friendships!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!