Yes, Eastern Beauty Bundle to the rescue! Yesterday was a crazy day and I was so happy that this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch is a clean, simple and easy sketch which worked perfectly with the Eastern Beauty Bundle! Since it is Wednesday, you know what that means… I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Challenge! This week we have another Sketch Challenge. Come on over and check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EST.
Eastern Beauty Bundle
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #247
On Tuesday, Caleb had his 1st grade awards ceremony at school. I can’t believe my little man is going to be a 2nd grader. The awards ceremony was definitely the highlight of my day which started with a visit to the Urgent Care. On Sunday evening, my ears and throat started to bother me then on Monday it was somewhat bothersome but intermittent. Well, I wake up Tuesday morning with my ears SCREAMING in pain and a killer soar throat. SO… off to urgent care I went in the HOPES to be done before the Awards Ceremony. As it would go, I missed the ONLY song that the 1st graders sang but my husband did record it for me.
Then, it was also my son’s end of school year party in his Exceptional Children’s Classroom. I had volunteered to bring my photo booth. Ms. G., Caleb’s EC teacher, immediately knew something was wrong. She pulled me to the side and asked what was going on so I told her I could barely talk or swallow and my ears hurt. She told me to go to Urgent Care which thankfully I had already done but still needed to get my prescription filled. Anyway, she sent me home! I quickly improvised a different setup for the backdrop then dropped off my prescription and went home to sleep for a couple of hours!
Eastern Palace Bundle
Tuesday was really starting off great! I was thankful that this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch is clean and simple. And, I finished my card on Monday – WooHoo for getting it done a day early. My original plan was to showcase the Daisy Delight Bundle but with that on backorder until the end of June, I decided to use the Eastern Beauty Bundle. Up to this point, I’ve only used it a couple of times for the sentiments.
When I first saw the Eastern Beauty Bundle, I wasn’t very excited about it honestly. The “moroccan” style isn’t usually all that exciting to me but I can honestly say that I’m falling in love with this set. The font for the sentiments are gorgeous and I LOVE each sentiment. Somehow, I initially missed the sentiments when I was looking at the “whole” suite! Have you ever done that?
And, I am flipping excited about the Eastern Medallions Thinlits. How did I miss the gorgeous flowers you can create? The layers are so much fun and by just snipping a few spots you can create some awesome flowers. This bundle is surprisingly very versatile.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
Eek! I love this weeks Clean and Simple Sketch! There is so many options. It is a very versatile sketch. Challenges, especially sketches, are a great way to help you grow with your stamping. A Sketch gives you a starting place… It is your map to creativity. Take a look at this weeks sketch and let your creativity loose! Join the challenge. Make a project inspired by this weeks sketch, post it to your blogor on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
Now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Card Sketch #247 with the Paper Craft Crew. For additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Yep, Thick Whisper White is my go-to card base!
- The base layer is Lemon Lime Twist.
- On the top Whisper White layer, I stamped the background using Lemon Lime Twist Classic Ink using the Touches of Texture Stamp Set.
- Each layer of the flower is die cut using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits. The bottom layer is snipped to create the flower based. Then, the next layer is paired with the Layering Circles Framelits to create a scalloped decorative layer.
- The Sentiment is stamped with Smoky Slate on Whisper White then die cute with the Layering Circles and bordered with a scalloped circle using Fresh Fig card stock.
- I then added the Perfect White Accents.
- Finally, the 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows is the perfect finishing touch.
- The photo below showcases key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my “Stamp It Today Tips” board on Pinterest.
- To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code:
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.
- Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount? Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all! The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle. Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW! I’m here for you to help you get started! To learn more, contact me today or click on the Join My Team to get started.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!