Thank you cards are always good to have on hand and the All Things Thanks is a very versatile stamp set. For this weeks Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch I created a quick, clean and simple card! Actually, I’ve created two clean and simple cards featuring the All Things Thanks Stamp Set. So, join the fun over at the Paper Craft Crew and check out this weeks sketch as well as the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, March 21st at 1:00 PM.
All Things Thanks Clean & Simple Card
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #235
While I was in Minnesota to help my parents out after my mom’s surgery, we were greatly blessed by several neighbors bringing over meals and keeping us well fed. It truly was wonderful to see so many neighbors that cared and wanted to help us out. The meals really took a lot of stress off of my shoulders. Thank You cards are the perfect way to express gratitude and I’m definitely in the process of making Thank You cards to send to these neighbors as well as the Hospital Staff.
The Paper Craft Crew card sketch for this week paired with the All Things Thanks Stamp Set is perfect for quick, clean and simple cards. My cards today are being created for a special event as a way for me to just “love” on some wonderful friends and customers. It is my way of saying “Thank You” for joining me. One of my goals this year is to really ramp up my customer service by increasing the ways I show appreciation. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be rolling out a NEW Rewards Program for when you shop with me which will include a small handmade card or gift from me each time you place an order. There will also be opportunities to receive free Stampin’ Up! product when you place an order for a specific amount. So, keep an eye out for the new rewards program.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch
Here is this weeks AWESOME Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch. You definitely want to play along. This sketch really lends itself to a clean and simple card style and I challenge you to create a card or two using the sketch. If you are having a mental creative block, card sketches are a great way to kickstart your creative juices.
Go visit the Paper Craft Crew! Check out the design team inspiration posted on the blog then go create a card inspired by this weeks sketch and post to the blog. The Paper Craft Crew would LOVE to see your creation and how you’ve been inspired.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Card Details! The card base is Thick Whisper White with a Whisper White card front layered on Dapper Denim cardstock.
- Designer Series Paper Stack! I love the versatility of the Designer Series Paper Stacks and especially the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. I was able to create two very distinct cards with one featuring a more masculine design while the other card is feminine.
- Stitched Shapes Framelits! These framelits add amazing detail with a stitched appearance. I’ve stamped the Sentiment then used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut the sentiment out then added a layer of Dapper Denim using the Layering Circle Framelits.
- Washi Tape! Embellishments are great for adding details to a card but especially Washi Tape as it is so easy to use. On the Masculine card, I used a strip of Smoky Slate card stock then added a piece of Party Animal Washi Tape. For the feminine card, I used two different designs of the Party Animal Washi Tape.
- Embellish It! The Whisper White Bakers Twine tied around the card and finished off with a button helps add detail. Then, as a final touch, I’ve added three strategically placed enamel shapes. Look closely at how I placed them in a triangle with two dots close to each other and the third separated by the strips but still close enough to the other two that you get the feel that the three enamel shapes belong together.
- Pin it! The photo below showcases key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my “Stamp It Today Tips” board on Pinterest.
- Two Cards, One Sketch! Yes, I made two cards that are similar yet different. One card is masculine featuring diagonal stripes, Dapper Denim, Smoky Slate and Washi Tape. The other card features a floral design with similar details.
- Shop Now! To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code:
- Project Supply List! Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.
- Join Today! Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount? Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all! The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle. Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW! I’m here for you to help you get started! To learn more, contact me today or click on the Join My Team to get started.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!