I'm so excited (and a bit nervous) about this video that I'm sharing today as I go over the very basic supplies for stamping needed to get you started as a stamper. This video is for someone just getting into stamping and paper crafts. You see, I really do LOVE stamping and paper crafts so I want to share my passion with others and help the beginner or new crafter get started with the basic supplies to jump in to this fun activity. This video is dedicated to my niece, Kamryn! She was the one that asked for this video as a fairly new stamper… Actually, she asked for a series of videos to help the new stamper get started so, yes, there are more videos in the works to help you with the basic supplies for stamping.
A little back history… I've been scrapbooking and crafting with my nieces almost from the day they were born. My earliest scrapbooks are all about my nieces, Kerrigan and Kamryn. Whenever I would visit them we would try to visit a local scrapbooking store and craft together. I've actually been working on this idea for a "New Stamper" series and plan to add more over time but this first "New Stamper" video was inspired by my youngest niece. She has really been enjoying the Paper Pumpkin Subscription from Stampin' Up! and also enjoying my videos. But, she has never really done a lot of stamping on her own without me being present and since we live about 800 miles apart I just can't go stamp with her whenever. Kamryn is 14 and really does enjoy crafts.
If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel, please go an subscribe today by clicking HERE!
Basic Supplies for Stamping Video
In the video, I share the basic supplies needed to help a new stamper and paper crafter get started. I also talk a bit about Sale-A-Bration which is an opportunity to receive FREE Stampin' Up! products when you purchase $50.00 before Tax & Shipping, you can then choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. You can find the brochure online by clicking HERE!
Again, here is a breakdown of the basic supplies I talk about in the video with information on ordering these items:
Stamp Set (Variable Prices)
- You can earn a FREE Stamp Set with Sale-A-Bration when you purchase the other supplies. Depending on whether you purchase wood-mount, clear-mount or Photopolymer (don't forget the acrylic block with either the clear-mount of Photopolymer) the price will vary.
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730) or Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650): Price = $8.50 for a pack of 40 sheets
- Colored Cardstock can also be purchased with either a multi-color pack in the Neutrals (131191), Subtles (131193), Regals (131192)or Brights (131190) color families and the price for a multi-color pack with 20 sheets of 2 ea. in 10 colors is $6.95. Cardstock packages of one color are also $6.95 with 24 sheets of cardstock.
Stampin' Up! Classic Ink
- Neutral Classic Ink such as Basic Black (126980) or Basic Gray (126981): Price = $5.95 per ink pad
- Color Classic Ink pad of your choice: Price = $5.95 per ink pad (FYI… If you purchase a full Color Family such as the Neutrals (131182), Subtles (131185), Regals (131184) or Brights (131182) (the price is $49.95 which is the equivalent of a $1.00 discount per each ink pad!)
- Stampin' Trimmer (126889): Price = $29.95
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332): Price = $6.95
- For the basics without Acrylic Blocks and choosing a FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set is $57.27 (before tax & shipping)
- You can add one Acrylic Block (Block D (118485) is $8.50 & a good size) or choose the Clear Block Starter Bundle (includes Blocks C, D, H) for $19.95.
For the new Stamper and Paper Crafter, I hope you find this information helpful and gets you on the road to fun creating cards and more!
To purchase the products to created this fun and beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, you can find the supply list with product numbers listed at the end of this post.
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Do you enjoy making similar handcrafted items? Not a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? DO you enjoy FREE products? Join Stampin’ Up! and my Sunny Crafting Crew now. It is a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To sign up as a demonstrator and join my team, click HERE!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!