Guess what! It is time for another challenge from the Paper Craft Crew as we bring you Card Sketch #106. We have another fun Card Sketch for you this week and invite you to come play along – remember, you don't need to have a blog to participate the sample just needs to be posted on your choice of Social Media such as Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest. We invite you to come play along as this challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 @ 11:55 PM EST.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch
Flower Patch Stamp Set
I really love the way this card turned out! The card sketch for this weeks challenge is lots of fun and a great way to feature Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper or a great stamp set. The Paper Craft Crew Design Team has some really great and diverse samples this week. Hey… Did you know that when you join my Stampin' Up! Team you are automatically welcome to JOIN the Paper Craft Crew Design Team (although you must ASK to join).
SunnyGirlScraps Tips & Tricks:
- The angled background features the Gold Soiree SPECIALTY Designer Series Paper. I really felt that this card sketch is perfect for highlighting the Designer Series Paper.
- The Gold Soiree SPECIALTY Designer Series Paper Features a Metallic Gold Ink! I absolutely LOVE the feel of this Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- When stamping with the Flower Patch Stamp Set, place a piercing mat under the paper you are stamping on for a crisp, clean image.
- Use the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits to cut out your flower image and then layer the designs for flowers with dimension.
- The Flower Patch and Flower Fair Framlits can CURRENTLY be purchased as a bundle meaning you save 15% on the two products. ALSO… Now is a GREAT time to buy a Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Big Shot Promotion.
- Use the 1" Square Punch for a quick, easy banner!
- The Background is created using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set with Smoky Slate.
- Consider creating a SQUARE card – yes, they are more expensive to mail – BUT, they are fun to make.
- Don't forget to add the finishing touches to your card! On my card, I used the Candy Dots to add a little accent in the upper left corner then one Candy Dot in the center of my card.
Here is this weeks Sketch for the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #106! Go visit the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Blog by clicking HERE and check out the cards created by the other Design Team members.
To purchase the products to created this fun and beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, you can find the supply list with product numbers listed at the end of this post.
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Do you enjoy making similar handcrafted items? Not a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? DO you enjoy FREE products? Join Stampin’ Up! and my Sunny Crafting Crew now. It is a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To sign up as a demonstrator and join my team, click HERE!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
MY STAMPIN' UP! PROJECT SUPPLIES LIST. Please click on product links below for more information or for easy on-line shopping!