The Humming Along Bundle is another stamp set along with coordinating framelits that I demonstrated at the Stampin’ Up! 30th Anniversary OnStage celebration. I love the hummingbird in this stamp set. Today’s Paper Craft Crew Sketch is perfect for the Humming Along stamp set. I honestly couldn’t decide at first between the hummingbird or flower but decided to go with the hummingbird as it’s a “non-traditional” approach to this sketch. My thought process is that a lot of people would gravitate towards floral type sets with this sketch.
So, enjoy my Humming Along Thank You card and I invite you to play along with the Paper Craft Crew Challenge, click HERE! You’ll also find additional inspiration from the design team. The Challenge ends on Tuesday, March 26, 2019, at 1:00 PM EST.
Humming Along Thank You Card
I don’t do a lot of heat embossing but this week’s Sketch just begs for it! One of my favorite looks is the contrast of a white heat embossed image against a dark background. For this weeks card, I actually heat embossed three different elements! The embossing powder and heat tool were there so I figured “why not!”
Do you enjoy heat embossing? I would love to hear if you do or don’t like heat embossing!
Humming Along Card Details
- The card base is Thick Whisper White measure 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- I adhered a 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ piece of the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper along the bottom edge.
- I’ve cut a 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Night of Navy then stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- I adhered the Night of Navy with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card base.
- The Heartfelt sentiment is stamped on Tranquil Tide cardstock with versamark and also heat embossed.
- Then, I stamped the Thanks on Mint Macaron with versamark and heat embossed again.
- I used the Banner Framelits to die cut the “Heartfelt” sentiment.
- The “Thanks” is die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- I’ve also die cut a small Gray Granite Stitched Circle.
- On the backside of the stitched circle, I added Silver Metallic Thread.
- Then I adhered the “Heartfelt” sentiment to the stitched circle with snail adhesive.
- I adhered the “Thanks” using Stampin’ Dimensionals and angled it slightly over the “Heartfelt” banner.
- The sentiment embellishment is now adhered to the card front using more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I finished the card by adding Basic Pearls.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
This week is a sketch challenge for Paper Craft Crew Challenge 330. I encourage you to play along and create a project inspired by the sketch. Remember, challenges are a fun way to help get your creative juices flowing. Whenever I’m struggling with my creativity, taking a look and following a sketch helps me immensely.
So, I encourage you to play along with the challenge. Create a project then post to your blog or your social media venue of choice. Once posted, add the link to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
To help you find additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples.
Less than 2 WEEKS to SHOP during Sale-A-Bration!
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products shared today by clicking on the items below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code:
EEK… Time is RUNNING out! Join Today to get the amazing TOTE!…
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ BUNDLE!
And, during Sale-A-Bration, IT IS EVEN BETTER! Chose from TWO awesome offers that are hard to resist! This is definitely the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can get! Check out the details:
- $50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS! It’s only available for a short time DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
- Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose up to $175 in product for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings! Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus with craft tote): Choose up to $175 in product for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. t is perfect for on-the-go crafting. And, you save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Check out this video of the Craft & Carry Tote Bag as George shares a close-up look of all its features! For a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote, check out this brochure.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!