I love the Wood Textures Designer Series Pack paired with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set! This week I’m adding a little country, a Joanna Gaines feel to my card. Confession… I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge and this weeks sketch was created specifically with the Delightful Daisy bundle in mind! So, come on over and check out this weeks sketch and the design team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, May 23rd @ 1:00 PM EST.
Wood Textures Perfectly Paired with Daisy Delight
Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 244
The Delightful Daisy is quickly becoming a favorite stamp set of mine. I can already tell you that my Daisy Delight Stamp Set is very well loved. I love my dies but they are not always convenient to use. Whereas, the Delightful Daisy Bundle is perfect, easy to use and with the Daisy Punch paired with the Daisy Delight Stamp Set I can create fun cards. Punches are so convenient and especially great for new stampers.
The Delightful Daisy Bundle is the inspiration for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 244. It is a fun sketch with lots of opportunity for creativity! This challenge is here to inspire you, to help you create and to help you have fun. We want you to play along with this weeks sketch. Hence, I’ve included the sketch for quick reference.
Feel free to create any type of project for the challenge and not just a card. This sketch would make an awesome Scrapbook Page! Do you want to beat that creative block? Well, challenges are a great for inspiring your creative process. They are a fun way to get you back into that creative groove. Go ahead… Kickstart your creative juices! Stop on over at the Paper Craft Crew, create a project inspired by this weeks Sketch Challenge and post to the blog!
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Thick Whisper white is my go-to for almost all my card bases!
- I used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack for the source of my Card Front. The distressed wood texture is perfect. Designer Series Paper is a great way to add texture and interest without additional stamping.
- The Linen Thread is wrapped around the card front a few times.
- In the bottom left corner, I stamped the sentiment using Peekaboo Peach and the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set. HINT – I purposely stamped the sentiment at a very slight angle.
- I stamped the daisy twice with Peekaboo Peach then used the Daisy Punch to punch out each daisy. Each daisy is curved using a Bone Folder then layered together with Glue Dots. I then attached the daisy to the card. The leaves are Emerald Envy stamped off then the outline was stamped and I fussy cut each leaf.
- For the final touches, I added three Glitter Enamel Dots surrounding the sentiment. The linen bow completes the card.
- Pin it! The photo below showcases key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my “Stamp It Today Tips” board on Pinterest.
- Shop Now! To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code:
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!