Guess what… I’m sharing a Sneak Peek with the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with a Floral Affection Wedding Card created for the next Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge. Yes, it is time for another challenge from Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges and it is another awesome challenge as we focus on Weddings. We invite you to come play along as this challenge starts today and ends on June 3, 2016 at 6 AM EST.
Floral Affection Wedding Card
This clean and simple card really features the NEW Floral Affection Textured Impressions Folder. As I thought of Wedding Cards and the theme for SUOC 149, I knew I wanted the card to really be a clean, simple design. When I purchased the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Folder I really wasn’t certain “why” I needed to have them but they subliminally spoke to me.
I really love how this card turned out. The colors are Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo which really remind me of my wedding colors which were Navy and light pink although I’ll admit since I had a spring wedding that there were other spring colors that popped into our wedding but all my Bridesmaids wore Navy Blue and the Jr. Bridesmaids wore a light pink – more like Pink Pirouette but the Flirty Flamingo really works with this card. The flowers were created using the Botanical Builder Framelits since I wanted to use all soon to be CURRENT product only – nothing that is retiring. This card will be added to my display board since it is a great Wedding Card.
Floral Affection Wedding Card Recipe
Here are the basics for creating this wedding card:
- Dry emboss the background image using the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by carefully aligning the embossing folder in the top third of the Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the Wedding Wishes between the embossed image usin Dapper Denim. The Wedding Wishes is from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set.
- Using the small Botanical Builder Framelits, cut out 6 small flowers from Flirty Flamingo card stock then layer two flowers together using Glue Dots and adhere to the card front.Add the White Perfect Accents to the center of each flower.
- Adhere the card front to the Dapper Denim layer then attach to the card base.
- Stamp the coordinating sentiment on the inside of the Floral Affection Wedding Card.
Don’t forget to visit the SUO! Challenges Blog to check out the creations from the other Design Team members!
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Place an ORDER TODAY by clicking on the items shown in my Product Supply List!