Here we are again with the Blogging Friends Blog Hop celebrating Love with the Meant To Be Stamp Set. This set is just newly released and is amazing. The coordinating heart dies are gorgeous and offers so great heart options with stitched, scallop or floral embellished hearts. Don’t miss out!
Blogging Friends Blog Hop
WOW! It’s January and we are now in 2019! The 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is live and Sale-A-Bration has started. Many people are clammoring to join Stampin’ Up! just to snag one of the awesome Stampin’ Up! totes. So, yes, I LOVE this time of year. What isn’t there to love?
It’s time to start thinking of Valentines Day!
It’s time to fall in love with a NEW Catalog from Stampin’ Up!
It’s that time of year when we LOVE getting FREE product from Stampin’ Up!
And… I personally love seeing the days start to get a little longer as we move closer to springtime.
My focus for this months card was a clean, simple Valentines card. I immediately knew I had to use the Meant To Be Stamp Set and coordinating Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I created a heart shaped outline with the Lovely Lipstick cardstock, stamped my sentiment with Lovely Lipstick the added the accents.
As I was assembling, I realized I needed just a little extra. So, I pulled out the Artisan Textures Stamp Set. This set is perfect for adding just that perfect touch of color and texture to your cards.
Heart shaped Epoxy droplets finishes the card off!
Blog Hop Continued…
To continue on with the next blog on the Blogging Friends Blog Hop, make certain to visit Mary Ann Rossiter after me. I’m certain you’ll enjoy the projects!
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products shared today by clicking on the items below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code:
- Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount?
- Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all! And… During Sale-A-Bration, the deal gets even sweeter!
- Select $175.00 in PRODUCT during Sale-A-Bration. Choose the $129.00 Starter Kit and you’ll also receive the MOST awesome tote possible. You can also choose the $99.00 Starter Kit and skip the tote (but WHY?!?!)
- The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle.
- Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW!
- I’m here to help you get started!
- And, for that reason, contact me today to learn more or click on the Join My Team to get started.