I was inspired to create a Valentine Card featuring the Meant to Be Bundle based on latest challenge from The Card Concept. The coordinating heart dies are some of my favorites especially with the filagree designs. So, enjoy this new Inspirational Challenge from The Card Concept Team and we hope you’ll play along.
To play along with The Card Concept, click HERE! You’ll also find more inspiration from the design team. The Challenge ends on Monday, February 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM EDT.
Meant to Be Valentine Card
Valentine Inspirational Challenge
Today’s card features a layered, clean look with a traditional layout. I love the clean look of a center focused element placed in the upper one-third of a card. The lines are clean, and layers help create focus. And, the “Love” helps create a focal point with the Embossed Black word against the Very Vanilla heart. So, did I nail the Valentine Card theme?
I used the Meant to Be Bundle because it perfectly coordinates with The Card Concept inspirational photo. To help you get started, here is the new inspirational photo. The options are endless and the design team has some really amazing samples.
SunnyGirlScraps Stampin’ Tips & More:
- You’ll start with a card base of Crumb Cake!
- Now, I recommend dry embossing the Very Vanilla 5″ x 3 3/4″ layer with the Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the embossed Very Vanilla it to the Cherry Cobbler 5 1/4″ x 4″ layer.
- Attach the card front to the Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I then stamped the heart with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Next, die cut the stamped heart using the coordinating dies.
- I also die cut the scalloped heart from Crumb Cake.
- Now, die cut the elegant scroll from Basic Black.
- Die Cut the Stitched Square from Cherry Cobbler.
- Adhere the Basic Black scroll to the back of the stitched Square and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Fine-Time Glue to attach the scallop heart outline to the center of the Cherry Cobbler Stitched Square.
- I then adhered the stamped heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the scallop.
- Now, die cut the “love” three times using the Well Written Framelits Dies.
- Overlap and adhere two of the “love” die cuts to the third “love” die cut with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- I then use Versamark on the die cut and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- You now have a gorgeous, three-dimensional die cut.
- Adhere the “Love” die cut to the heart.
- Finally, finish the card with the Basic Black Faceted Gems.
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products shared today by clicking on the items below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code:
Project Supply List
- Click on the products below to shop online specifically for that item.
The Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle!
And, during Sale-A-Bration IT IS EVEN BETTER! Chose from TWO awesome offers that are hard to resist! This is definitely the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can get! Check out the details:
- $50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS! It’s only available for a short time DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
- Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose up to $175 in product for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings! Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus with craft tote): Choose up to $175 in product for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. t is perfect for on-the-go crafting. And, you save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Check out this video of the Craft & Carry Tote Bag as George shares a close up look of all its features! For a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote, check out this brochure.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!