I’m back this week with the Paper Craft Crew 328 Simple Stamping Challenge using the Let It Ride Stamp Set. I love horses! The Let It Ride Stamp Set is perfect for the horse lover. This set is also great for Simple Stamping or what some may call Clean and Simple. Stampin’ Up! has been focused on the idea of Simple Stamping so this week is all about Simple Stamping.
To play along with the Paper Craft Crew Challenge, click HERE! You’ll also find additional inspiration from the design team. The Simple Stamping Challenge ends on Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at 1:00 PM EST.
Simple Stamping Card
Let It Ride Stamp Set
For the Simple Stamping Challenge, I focused on using minimal stamping with minimal layers. The card features a clean design with plenty of white space. It’s a great card! And, it is simple to recreate which is a key idea behind the Simple Stamping movement.
Today’s card features a Whisper White Card Base with the card front and one added strip. The embellishment is kept simple by using a piece of Linen Thread that I wrapped around my fingers, tied a knot in the ends and adhered to the back of the strip. So, does the linen thread look like a Lasso? On the strip, I’ve stamped the horses and layered it on the card front. Just below the strip, I added the sentiment.
- The card base is Thick Whisper White!
- On a 1″ x 4″ strip of Whisper White stamp the horses with Soft Suede Ink.
- Next, I wrapped Linen Thread around 3 fingers about 3 times. The ends are tied in a knot.
- Now, adhere to the backside of the Whisper White strip.
- Attach the Strip to the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Soft Suede Ink on the card front just right of center under the horses.
And… Another Let It Ride Sample
The first card was so fun to make, that I made a second Clean & Simple (CAS) card using the Let It Ride Stamp Set. This time, I used Crumb Cake Cardstock with the Soft Suede. Using the same stamp from the Let It Ride Stamp Set, I stamped the horses on the bottom left of the card front. Next, the sentiment is stamped just below the horses also with the Soft Suede. I adhered the card front to the crumb cake card base. And, to finish the card, I added a few Gold Metallic Pearls. This is a great example of a card featuring simple stamping! I feel that just about anyone can recreate this card with minimal experience or effort.
So, come play along with the Paper Craft Crew Challenge for this week! We are on PCC328 and all you need to do is create a Clean, Simple card using minimal layers. Try to focus on making a card that someone else with very little experience could recreate with very little assistance.
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products in today’s post by clicking on the items listed below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- ALL orders over $50.00 will receive a bundle of Card Tutorials emailed to you the 1st Week of March.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code: 7JP4GBUA
- February Hostess Code CLOSES on Thursday, February 28th at 9 PM EST!
Project Supply List
- Click on the products below to shop online specifically for that item.
The Ultimate Stampin’ Bundle!
And, during Sale-A-Bration, IT IS EVEN BETTER! Chose from TWO awesome offers that are hard to resist! This is definitely the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can get! Check out the details:
- $50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS! It’s only available for a short time DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
- Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose up to $175 in product for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings! Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus with craft tote): Choose up to $175 in product for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. t is perfect for on-the-go crafting. And, you save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Check out this video of the Craft & Carry Tote Bag as George shares a close-up look of all its features! For a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote, check out this brochure.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!