I love today’s Celebrate You Card using the NEW Thank You Thinlit from the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. You have to check out A Big Thank You Bundle which I feel is a bit of a sleeper bundle but a must have. Yes, you are going to just love the Thank You Thinlit and while you are at it, don’t forget to purchase the Happy Birthday Thinlit!
So, I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Challenge! This week is a Sketch Challenge. I love this week’s sketch! Come on over and check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, @ 1:00 PM EST.
Celebrate You Card
Use the Thank You Thinlit!
Have you found your favorites in the NEW 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog? I’m discovering lots of “sleeper” sets that I definitely missed but as I peruse the new catalog I find a set here and there that I missed. Suddenly, I’m finding that I love these sets and bundles. The Thank You Thinlet and coordinating stamp set is definitely in this category.
Today I’m hanging out at Starbucks to be near my son’s Swim Camp since he got in trouble yesterday. And, I’m talking the “you are going to be kicked out” type of trouble. I really hope today goes better for him and the camp counselors. Could you please send Caleb some love and say a prayer that he has a fun, uneventful day?
Now, let’s talk about today’s card. It is pretty darn awesome. I love when a card comes together as I envision it and this card hit the mark perfectly. It is my design team card for the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge for this week. I love the sketch for this week. It is a clean, simple and fast sketch. I did opt to flip my take on the sketch.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- I’m using a standard A-2 Card Base! And, yes, it is Thick Whisper White cardstock. Why? Because I love it!
- The base layer is Whisper White measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Start by stamping a background using the new Artisan Textures Stamp Set with Granny Apple Green Classic Ink.
- Next, you will die cut a banner out of Bermuda Bay cardstock using the Banner Framelits. I attached the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You will want to die cut a Whisper White circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I’ve used the 2nd to smallest circle.
- Next, adhere Silver Metallic Thread and Silver Mini Sequins to the back of the Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle. You will now attach the circle to the card front over the banner.
- Die Cut the Thank You out of Coastal Cabana Cardstock using the Thank You Thinlit and you will then cut the “you” off of the Thank You.
- Adhere the “you” to the circle.
- You will now stamp the “Celebrate” from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set with Bermuda Bay Classic Ink on a 1/4″ strip of Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Triple Banner Punch to create a banner and adhered the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I used the Glitter Enamel Dots as an accent.
Eek! I love the challenge for this week with a Clean and Simple Sketch! The options are endless. It is a very versatile sketch. Challenges, especially sketches, are a great way to help you grow with your stamping. Also, don’t be afraid to flip a sketch for fresh ideas and a new take on it. A Sketch gives you a starting place… It is your map to creativity.
Take a look at this weeks sketch and let your creativity loose! Join the challenge. Make a project inspired by this weeks sketch, post it to your blog or on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog.
Now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Card Sketch #296 with the Paper Craft Crew. For additional inspiration, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. Therefore, I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
SHOP NOW… ORDER 24/7!
- Order 24/7… Place a Stampin’ Up! order now with SunnyGirlScraps.
- To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE!
- For your convenience, I’ve included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used.
- Above all, don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code: 9GCFMJ43
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop online specifically for that item.
- Love Paper Crafting? Getting a discount?
- Joining the Sunny Craftin’ Crew and Stampin’ Up! is the BEST DEAL of all!
- The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE Stampin’ Bundle.
- Interested in starting a business or are you a Hobby Stamper? There’s no risk! Do it for FUN! Do it for YOU! Hobby Stampers are always welcome to join the CREW!
- I’m here to help you get started!
- And, for that reason, contact me today to learn more or click on the Join My Team to get started.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!