I am back today for Sale-A-Brate Every Occasion featuring more projects using the Forever Lovely Bundle. So, I really do hope you loved yesterdays card. Today, I take the Forever Lovely Bundle over the top. The idea for today’s card came to me at 4 AM the day before! I was wide awake with insomnia when the idea popped into my head.
Oh, and yes, Sale-A-Bration is in full force along with the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. There is something for everyone in the new catalog. Now, enjoy this months OSAT Blog Hop and the projects I’m sharing with you featuring the Forever Lovely Bundle.
Sale-A-Brate Every Occasion!
Forever Lovely Bundle
I am in love with these two projects. Both use the Forever Lovely Bundle! One features a fancy fold while my 3D project uses a Gable Box and is a fun treat holder. You’ve heard me say it…
And, I’m going to say it again! You can not go wrong with the Forever Lovely Bundle.
The colors also have me over the top happy. Each project features bright, lively, and fun colors that POP! I love Lemon Lime Twist and Granny Apple Green. What about Flirty Flamingo? Yes! Give me beautiful, vibrant pops of color. This time of year, I need it!
Project #1 – You Are Loved Forever Lovely Gatefold Card
The card, well, it features a fun fold. Specifically, I made a Gatefold Card using the edgeless to create delicate, decorative edges on the front card flaps. It is rare that I share a fun fold card! The TGIF Color Challenge also helped inspire this card. I am definitely in love with this Gatefold Card.
- The card base is Melon Mambo card stock measuring 11″ x 4 1/4″ then scored at 2 3/4″ from each end.
- On the inside of the card, I added Whisper White to the center. Stamp Happy Valentines Day on the inside using Smoky Slate and the Forever Lovely stamp set.
- Next, I die cut each end using the Lovely Flowers Edgelits. The edgelit was placed so as to cut off approximately 1/4.”
- Using the Stamparatus, I placed a 4 1/4″ x 4″ sheet of whisper white on the stamp platform then laid the die cut portion of the card base over the top as a guide on how to place the floral stamp. Note, I repeated this step for the other end of the card base but had to realign with each end!
- I stamped the florals on the Whisper White with Melon Mambo for each end.
- Now, stamp with Lemon Lime Twist using the foliage 2-step stamp for each end.
- Next, I trimmed the Whisper White stamped sheets to fit the edge of the gatefold card flaps. They are then adhered with Multi Liquid Glue behind the flap.
- The edgelits include a really cool “corner” edgelit which I use here to create a base for the sentiment.
- Again, using the sentiment from the Forever Lovely Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment on Smoky Slate card stock using Smoky Slate Ink.
- To create the splatters, I used a Basic Grey Stampin’ Write Marker by flicking the paint brush point against the cover. It’s a cool and fun technique for adding splatter.
- On the Smoky Slate sentiment, I added a strip of Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon.
- Next, add a piece of the Pearlized Doilies.
- I love linen thread and just needed to add some for a natural element.
- The sentiment is attached to the gatefold flap on the right with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To hold the card shut, I am using the Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon.
- Finally, silver Metallic Pearls finish the card.
Project #2 – Forever Lovely Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes
I love the Mini Gable Boxes for quick gift giving! They can actually hold a fair amount of little items or treats. And, they are fun to decorate! I love beautiful packages. Just add a sliver of Designer Series Paper, a sentiment, twine and a few embellishments to create a beautiful little box. It’s perfect when you need something quick! And, the Forever Lovely Bundle adds plenty of elegance to the Mini Gable Boxes.
- I am using the Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes.
- Before assembling, I did the splatter technique with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Write Marker on the Gable Box.
- Next, I cut a 1 3/4″ x 12″ strip of All My Love Designer Series Paper. I scored the strip at 2″, 4″, 8″, and 10″ then adhered the DSP to the box with Tear & Tape with the ends meeting in the middle front. Note, the ends will not completely meet so my sentiment actually covers up the ends of the DSP.
- I die cut the Floral Edgelit sentiments and trimmed them so the Whisper White is layered and off set against the Lovely Lipstick card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo on the Whisper White.
- Now, I folded over some linen thread. Then, wrapped it around the box and tied a bow on the left edge.
- Adhere the Whisper White sentiment to the Lovely Lipstick base and attach to Gable Box over the DSP ends.
- Stamp the large flower with Lovely Lipstick.
- Next, stamp five leaves with Granny Apple Green.
- Adhere the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Glue Dots.
- Finally, I finished the Forever Lovely Gable Box with three basic pearl jewels.
Blog Hop Continued…
To continue on with the next blog on the OSAT Blog Hop, you’ll want to visit Kelly Acheson! I’m certain you’ll enjoy the projects she has to share with you! To view her blog, you can click on the OSAT Next Button or the blog roll below.