I’m back with an adorable Clean and Simple card featuring the Jolly Friends Moose for Freshly Made Sketches FMS257. I’m sad that Can You Case It? is no longer around so now I’m looking to participate in other challenges I’ve followed but not done. This weeks Freshly Made Sketch really called out to me and hopefully I get this posted in time!
Jolly Friends Moose
Clean and Simple Card
I’ve missed blogging for a week! It is awesome to be back and this card is over the top adorable. The Jolly Friends Moose is my favorite image in the stamp set. The Freshly Made Sketch FMS257 was perfect for the premise of this clean and simple card. Just stamp a simple, clean image, add some embellishments then a sentiment!
- White on White layers are a great way to set the tone for a clean and simple card.
- When creating a clean and simple card, less is more! I stamped the moose then added the scarf and hat with the jingle bell.
- Create extra pizzazz by heat embossing the sentiment.
- As mentioned, less is more… Don’t add too many extra embellishments and keep in mind the rule of thirds. I added three small enamel dots randomly around the moose.
- I also kept the color scheme basic with Dapper Denim, Early Espresso and Silver.
Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. The sketch challenge will be over shortly but sketches are always good to have on hand when you have a mental block or are looking for a new layout. There is also a lot of inspiration over at Freshly Made Sketches so check it out!
To purchase the products used on this beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used.
I’m actively building my Stampin’ Up! team and invite you to join the Sunny Craftin’ Crew! We are a group that loves having fun, creating and doing what we love with Paper Crafting – we are spread out across the United States and around the globe (Military Downline). Some of us are Business Demo’s and some are Hobby Demo’s… I love having both on my team. Now is an especially GREAT time to join. Feel free to email me if you have questions or click HERE to join my team today!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!