Bear Hugs all around with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe challenge as it’s Wednesday and you know what that means… I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the Weekly Challenge! Come on over and check out this weeks Tic Tac Toe challenge as well as the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on MONDAY, July 18th at 9:00 PM EST.
Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge 202
Bear Hugs for Baby
The Tic Tac Toe Challenges are quickly becoming some of my favorite challenges. They are fun and really open up lots of possibilities for different cards based on a Tic Tac Toe Grid. For this weeks card, I choose to follow Baby, Animal & Boy Tic Tac Toe.
Since I’m still in Minnesota with limited supplies, I had two choices of stamp sets and opted to go with Bear Hugs since it has a great “baby” themed sentiment. I’m very happy with the way this card came together as a card for a Baby Boy.
An adorable baby bear is showing of his bow tie stamped with Mint Macaron with a Mint Macaron grunge background. Then I used Mint Macaron Designer Series Paper Stack to pull in more of this great color to really accent the Baby Boy Theme.
- Stamp the Baby Bear from the Bear Hugs Stamp Set using Tip Top Taupe then cut the bear out with the Bear Hugs Framelits.
- Use the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set with Mint Macaron to stamp a random grunge background.
- Layer the Baby Bear over the stamped background and Cut out your square and trim your baby bear to fit the square with the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Create a border using the Mint Macaron Designer Series Paper Stack cut with the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Attach the Bear to the square, add the bow then place on your background layer.
- Stamp the sentiment with Tip Top Taupe under the attached square.
- Attach the card front to the Whisper White card base.
Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
Here is this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge #202 with the Paper Craft Crew. If you are having a mental creative block, card sketches are a great way to kickstart your creative juices. Why not stop over at the Paper Craft Crew, create a card inspired by this weeks Card Sketch and post to the blog!
To purchase the products used on this beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used.
I also invite you to pin my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
Join the Sunny Craftin’ Crew!
I’m actively building my Stampin’ Up! team and invite you to join the Sunny Craftin’ Crew! We are a group that loves having fun, creating and doing what we love with Paper Crafting – we are spread out across the United States and around the globe (Military Downline). Some of us are Business Demo’s and some are Hobby Demo’s… I love having both on my team. Now is an especially GREAT time to join. Feel free to email me if you have questions or click HERE to join my team today!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Place an ORDER TODAY by clicking on the items shown in my Product Supply List!