So, what happened to SunnyGirlScraps on Facebook?
There have been lots of grumbling from readers about the new Facebook interface that was implemented last week.
To be honest, I'm also having a hard time navigating the "new" Facebook and finding the posts that I really want to see too. As I've been finding my way around the "new" Facebook, I have found some solutions that MAY help and I want to share those with you especially for those of you that are not seeing your Sunny Girl Scraps stream anymore. So I thought I'd share a couple of solutions. Choose one or both solutions to get your fix of Sunny Girl Scraps!
:: Create A Custom List
Creating a custom list is a simple way to be able to view all of your favorite pages and blogs at a glance. This can be a nice feature when you want to see at a quick glance what is happening on your favorite Facebook Pages!
- On your main Facebook view, click on Lists in the left column.
- Click on the + Create a List button at the top of the page.
- Then you simply need to type SunnyGirlScraps into the + Add friends to this list field and select it to add it.
- Do the same for your other favorite Facebook Pages!
:: Mark As Top Story
Marking a site as a top story takes slightly more work, but you'll be able to see all of the latest posts directly in your New Top Story feed.
- Scroll through your Recent Stories to find a post from SunnyGirlScraps.
- Hover your mouse over the top right-hand corner of the post and a downward arrow will appear.
- Click on the arrow and select Mark as top story from the dropdown box that appears.
- You may need to do this on a few posts for them to start appearing regularly in your New Top Story feed.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!