The Card Concept team is back with another challenge and I’ve created a Beautiful You Card. I was truly inspired by the beautiful color of the dress with the pop of pink flowers. As I looked at the dress, I saw a woman dressed up for a special event enjoying a fun day.
Beautiful You Stamp Set
The Card Concept 91
Oh, I had fun creating today’s Beautiful You Card. The Stampin’ Blends are one of my new favorite tools especially when I’m in the mood to color. I was truly inspired by The Card Concept photo inspiration below. The inspirational photo is absolutely gorgeous.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More…
Beautiful You Card Details:
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock is my go to card base. I’ve cut a standard piece of Cardstock in half then folded the cut half into 1/2 for the card.
- The top layer is Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Love What You Do Stamp Set to stamp a Sahara Sand Background.
- Next, stamp one of the ladies from the Beautiful You Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Take the dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend and add color to the areas that you want shaded darker on the dress.
- Now, using the light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend, color in the dress as you blend in the areas with the dark Pool Party Blend.
- Color in the lady with a skin tone Stampin’ Blend.
- Die cut the colored image with the Oval Stitched Shape Framelits.
- Attach the oval to the card front with dimensionals.
- Using the Barn Door Stamp Set, stamp the floral wreath then die cut the small flowers with the individual dies. I stamped the image about 10 times then die cut a mix of the small, medium and larger flower.
- Add the die cut flowers to the card around the oval image of the Beautiful You stamped image.
- Stamp your sentiment on a strip of 1″ Whisper White then use the Triple Banner Punch to create a banner. Add adhesive to the back and place Black Metallic Thread to the banner.
- TIP… I loosely wrap the metallic threads around 3 or 4 fingers for a nice loop.
- Attach Washi Tape using the Basics Pack 1 Washi Tape and Pick A Pattern Washi Tape.
- Place the banner over the Washi Tape.
The Card Concept
Check out the newest challenge for the The Card Concept Challenge Blog. The theme title is Blossoms in Blue as the inspirational photo features a beautiful blue dress with pink flowers. You are certain to be inspired. As I mentioned, I was inspired by the color of the dress along with the flowers but you may be inspired by the overall feeling of the photo with a spring themed card. Let your imagination go wild then post your creation to The Card Concept Challenge Blog.
Shop Now… New Products in the Clearance Rack!
- Place an order today! Stampin’ Up! just added NEW items to the Clearance Rack so check it out before they sell out.
- To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE!
- For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code: 4VDUF63D
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.