Today, I have created a beautiful Pillow Box featuring the Botanical Bliss Bundle. The Pillow Box is for the latest SUOC Challenge to create a project that is “Anything But A Card.” I love how the pillow box turned out. Elements of Soft Seafoam, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake all come together to create a fun treat box.
Yes, today is the start of a NEW Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge. The theme is “Anything But A Card.” You are invited to play along using Stampin’ Up! Only products. Also, don’t forget to visit the challenge blog to see the other design team submissions for additional inspiration. The challenge starts today and ends at 6:00 AM EST on Friday, July 13th.
Botanical Bliss Pillow Box
3D Treat Holder
The Pillow Box is a new item offered by Stampin’ Up! If you are planning a wedding and looking for a great Wedding Favor or any type of party, then the Pillow Box is the perfect solution! It can be quickly decorated with just a little bit of Designer Series Paper and a tag. The Pillow Box is also a great way to package treats for a special friend.
I love how my Pillow Box turned out featuring the Botanical Bliss Bundle. The florals are so beautiful. I’m totally in love with the Soft Seafoam as the background. Using Soft Seafoam Cardstock, I created a wrap to go around the Pillow Box then added the Soft Seafoam Designer Series Paper from the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack. The overall effect of all the elements is a soft, elegant and shabby chic treat holder perfect for a friend.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Kraft Pillow Boxes from Stampin’ Up! Order HERE!
- Wrapped around the Pillow Box is a 3″ x 8″ sheet of Soft Seafoam Cardstock. Score the cardstock at 3″ and 6″ then wrap around the Pillow Box.
- Cut a sheet of the Soft Seafoam Subtle Designer Series Paper to 2 1/2″ x 6″ and wrap around the Pillow Box overlapping the cardstock. Note… It will not wrap all the way around. The gap is covered by the banner.
- Create a banner using Crumb Cake Cardstock cut to 1 1/2″ x 5″ and trim the ends using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the “Friend” from the Botanical Bliss Bundle with Early Espresso Classic Ink on the banner.
- Die cut three (3) flowers from Petal Pink Cardstock using the Botanical Tags Thinlits. Also, die cut one flower from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Snip off the petals from the Pear Pizzazz flower and glue to one of the Petal Pink flowers.
- Die cut two (2) vines from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- Attach two (2) flowers and the vines to the back of the Crumb Cake banner.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the Pillow Box and tie with a bow.
- Adhere the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the pillow box covering the gap where the designer series paper does not completely wrap around the box.
- Complete the banner by adhering the last flower with the Pear Pizzazz petals to the banner.
- Finally, adhere pearls. I’ve placed five (5) pearls randomly on the pillow box.
- Order 24/7… Place your order now! Click HERE!
- Purchase products shared today by clicking on the items below or by visiting my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store.
- Don’t forget, if ordering less than $150.00 then use the monthly Hostess Code: NCQ4PDFT
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop online specifically for that item.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!