If you are looking for an adorable Baby Shower Favor then I have the perfect idea for you as I share the Popcorn Box Baby Shower Favor I created for the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge this week. Yes, it is time for another challenge from Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges. This theme is all about having fun with the variety of papers offered by Stampin’ Up! So, we challenge you to use your favorite Stampin’ Up! card stock or designer series paper. Come play along starting today and make certain to submit your card or project by Friday, July 3, 2016 at 6 AM EST because I know you don’t want to miss out on the fun.
Popcorn Box Baby Shower Favor
Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge #151
Have you ever helped plan a Baby Shower? Party planning can sometimes be a little overwhelming but it doesn’t need to be if you have a little help. A baby shower is such a wonderful time of celebrating the impeding arrival of a special little bundle and with the help of a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator such as myself, you’ll have everything you need to create adorable decorations and party favors.
The Popcorn Box Thinlits are fun and easy to use which makes them perfect for adding that personal touch at a Baby Shower. Literally, I put this project together in seconds and so can you! I really thought the “ready to pop” sentiment was so adorable and perfect for a baby shower. For the SUO! Challenge, I’m using the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper which just has to be one of my favorite new Designer Series Paper offered by Stampin’ Up! in the 2016-2017 catalog. In the process of creating the Popcorn Box Baby Shower Favor, I did decide to go with the Blushing Bride instead of Melon Mambo which is the main color of the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper. Really, either color would work great for a baby shower (or bridal shower).
- Follow the instructions included with the Popcorn Box Thinlits.
- Using a6″ x 12″ sheet of the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper, cut TWO box halves. Fold on the score lines then attach the sides using the Tear & Tape Adhesive. Fold in the bottom of the box.
- Cut a 1″ strip of Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series and create a tag using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the diaper pin from the Something for Baby Stamp Set and cut it out with the coordinating Baby’s First Framelits.
- Using the Ready to Pop Stamp Set, stamp the sentiment with Blushing Bride Classic Ink and the dotted circle with Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Cut out the sentiment using a scallop circle from the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Stamp the “popcorn” bits using So Saffron Classic Ink because, if you are like me, you LOVE the buttery movie popcorn! Then use the coordinating die from the Popcorn Box Thinlits.
- Attach the tag and clothespin using the Handheld Stapler.
- Attach the scallop circle “Ready to Pop” to the tag then add the popcorn bits.
Come Play Along…
Now, how adorable is that! The Ready to Pop is such a fun play on words when you think about the Mommy-To-Be that is almost “ready to pop” as you celebrate the arrival of a special little baby bundle. As a result, I honestly hope this inspires you to create some adorable Baby Shower Favors at the next baby shower you help plan.
On that note… Go visit the SUO! Challenges blog to check out the creations from the other Design Team members!
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!
Place an ORDER TODAY by clicking on the items shown in my Product Supply List!