Guess what! It is time for another challenge from Stampin' Up! Only Challenges. The new challenge is lots of fun with a Cards for Teens theme. We invite you to come play along as this challenge starts today and ends on March 7, 2015 @ 6:00 AM ET.
SUO Challenge #117
Cards for Teens
- I had so much fun creating this Teen themed card! The Peace, Love and Cupcake Stamp Set is absolutely perfect for the teenage girls in your life. It is hip and fun.
- The card front features Hello Honey with a Smoky Slate layer on the bottom 2/3 of the card which is also embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder. On the upper third of the card front, I stamped dots with Smoky Slate Classic Ink from the Dotty Angles Stamp Set.
- Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon was the perfect accent to create division between the two card front layers. I even tucked the Whisper White Banner under the edge of the ribbon.
- In the close up, you can see how I stamped the Peace, Love & Friends on the banner attached to the card front.
- The Peace Sign, Heart and Flower are a representation of the sentiment and just speak "Teenage Girl."
- My finishing touches include a Silver Metallic Button in the center of the flower tied with Basic Gray Baker's Twine and a Rhinestone on the heart.
So, I hope you enjoy and PIN my card. (And I admit, this card keeps growing on me…) Don't forget to visit the SUO! Challenges Blog to check out the creations from the other Design Team members!
To purchase the products to created this fun and beautiful project, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, you can find the supply list with product numbers listed at the end of this post.
I invite you to pin any of my creations to Pinterest and to share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment. I love hearing from all my readers – word of mouth is one of the greatest forms of flattery.
Do you enjoy making similar handcrafted items? Not a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? DO you enjoy FREE products? Join Stampin’ Up! and my Sunny Crafting Crew now. It is a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. To sign up as a demonstrator and join my team, click HERE!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!