What is BOLD, bright and beautiful featuring the Eastern Palace Suite? Yes, I was inspired this week for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge 248. The inspiration was a gorgeous, outdoor pillow. I love how Stampin’ Up! is SO on point with the NEW In-Colors this year especially the Lemon Lime Twist. So, yes it is Wednesday… I’m over at the Paper Craft Crew for the FIRST ever Inspiration Challenge! And, you are invited to come on over and check out the Design Team submissions. The challenge starts today and ends on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EST.
Eastern Palace Suite
Paper Craft Crew Inspirational Challenge #248
Day 2 of Swim Club and Caleb definitely didn’t wan’t me to leave when I dropped him off. Those big Crocodile tears made it so hard but I KNEW once I left that he would have so much fun. It just took about almost an hour to convince him that he WOULD have fun. Usually, Caleb is SO social and this is definitely a new experience. On the way to Swim Club he is so excited. But then when we pull into the parking lot he tells me he is scared. My thought is that because there are so many kids he feels overwhelmed. The exciting news is when I picked him up Tuesday afternoon, he had a new friend. A little girl named Talulah that is also at the same swim level as him. She was adorable and SO sweet!
We will see how Wednesday morning drop off goes! Hopefully Talulah is the answer to an easy transition. I love my little boy and leaving him is hard but I know he is going to have so much fun.
Eastern Medallion Thank You
Today’s cards are fun, bright and bold! It is going to be the perfect Thank You for the Camp Director at the Gypsy Aquatic Swim Camp. The Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper sets the tone with the bold Lemon Lime Twist background. Tempting Turquoise with a touch of Island Indigo provides a fun compliment against the Lemon Lime Twist. I’m completely in love with the Eastern Medallions Thinlits and all the creative options available by layering to create medallions or flowers. The options are endless when you let your creativity flow. I’ve actually created two similar cards but one has many layers that feels like a flower and the second card has the feel of a medallion. This week I actually created two similar cards with the same elements and I love how each card turned out… similar yet different.
WOW… This is the FIRST ever Inspirational Challenge for the Paper Craft Crew! The opportunities to create are endless. Whether you choose to be inspired by the whole picture, a small portion of pattern, or the colors. The options are yours to choose! This weeks Inspirational Challenge is extremely versatile and fun. Find inspiration to help you map out a plan. Look at the colors, take a close look at the pattern as a whole or just a small section. Make it and take it to the next level.
Join the challenge. Make a project inspired by this weeks Inspiration, post it to your blog or on any of your social media venues then add it to our InLinkz link provided on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog. So, now that I’ve built up the excitement, here is this weeks Inspirational Challenge #248 with the Paper Craft Crew. For even more ideas, go visit the Paper Craft Crew blog. Check out the Design Team Samples. I challenge you to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project inspired by this weeks challenge.
SunnyGirl Stampin’ Tips & More:
- Guesses anyone? Yes, the card base features my go-to with Thick Whisper White card stock!
- The base layer features the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper layered on Whisper White card stock.
- For the floral medallion, the base layer is Tempting Turquoise with a Lemon Lime Twist and Island Indigo flower.
- The second card features the base medallion die cut using the Layering Circle Framelits.
- The Sentiment anchors the flower stamped with the Thank You from the Eastern Palace Stamp Set using Tempting Turquoise then die cut using the Stitched Shape Framelits.
- As the finishing touch, the sentiment is accented with Silver Metallic Thread.
- The photo below showcases key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my “Stamp It Today Tips” board on Pinterest.
- To purchase products used today, visit my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store by clicking HERE! For your convenience, I’ve also included a supply list at the end of this blog post – just click on any of the items to be taken directly to my 24/7 Stampin’ Up! store to purchase the products used. Don’t forget, if your order is less than $150.00 then make certain to use the monthly Hostess Code:
Project Supply List!
- Click on the products below to shop on-line specifically for that item.
Craft ~N~ Relax Retreat is October 27-29th! Register TODAY!
- Register TODAY for the October 27-29th Craft ~N~ Relax Retreat to the Best Western Plus – Sandcastle in Virginia Beach, VA. The hotel features views of the ocean from the craft room as well as each of the Non-Smoking Guest Rooms.
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!