I’m showing some LOVE with this Wonderful Romance Frame I created for the Home Decor Blog Hop. It features a fun background paired with a gorgeous bundle. The frame will definitely be a wonderful, new addition to my Master Bedroom!
So, welcome to this months Home Decor Blog Hop! Enjoy all the wonderful creations.
Wonderful Romance Frame
First, I just have to share that I’m having so much fun making the rainbow backgrounds with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and Reinkers! It’s an easy technique. First, you choose your inks then use a sponge dauber to rub the color over the Wood Textures DSP! Voila! And, there you have it, a very cool background.
When the concept for this piece of Home Decor was developing inside my head I couldn’t wait to create it. I’ve really been struggling with creativity lately. The desire to create is there but I just couldn’t get my ideas to come to fruition! Oh, and the frame is from one of my other favorite stores… IKEA!
Wonderful Romance Frame Details
- Cut the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper into 3/4″ strips!
- The colors used are, from top down, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue.
- Using Sponge Daubers, I sponged each strip making certain to go in one direction.
- I then adhered each strip to a piece of 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Whisper White using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Next, I stamped the large floral detail stamp and large leaf from the Wonderful Romance with Versamark on Vellum Cardstock.
- Heat Emboss the stamped images with Copper Embossing Powder.
- I stamped the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock then stamped again with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Die Cut the sentiment using the Rectangle Stitch Dies.
- Now, adhere the large floral stem to the back of the frame mat with Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere the large leaf over the large floral.
- I then die cut three additional leafs from Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock.
- Layer the Lemon Lime Twist Leaves to the back of the sentiment strip with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp three flowers with Pineapple Punch on Pineapple Punch Cardstock.
- Die Cut the flowers with the coordinating die.
- Finish adhering the sentiment by overlapping the large floral.
- Adhere the Pineapple Punch Flowers.
- Now, attach the Frosted Flower Embellishments over each of the Pineapple Punch Flowers.
- Finally, add the finishing touch with the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
I hope you are inspired by today’s project! The rainbow technique is so much fun. Then, there is the gorgeous Wonderful Romance Bundle which is a must have item from Stampin’ Up! I absolutely love the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set with the coordinating dies.
Again, I want to say Thank You for visiting SunnyGirlScraps! To continue with the blog hop, click HERE to visit Frances Wagner. Or, click on the link provided below.
The Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle!
And, during Sale-A-Bration IT IS EVEN BETTER! Chose from TWO awesome offers that are hard to resist! This is definitely the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can get! Check out the details:
- $50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS! It’s only available for a short time DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
- Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose up to $175 in product for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings! Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus with craft tote): Choose up to $175 in product for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE product) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. t is perfect for on-the-go crafting. And, you save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Excludes Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts.
- Check out this video of the Craft & Carry Tote Bag as George shares a close up look of all its features! For a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote, check out this brochure.