- This event has passed.
Winged Watercolor Online Card Class
January 23, 2018 - May 31, 2018$24.95
If you have signed up for my newsletter, I have a special offer just for you! As a special thank you I’m giving you the opportunity to purchase the Winged Watercolor Online Card Class for the special low price of $9.95! This is an exclusive offer for my newsletter subscribers. When you subscribe, you’ll receive a special coupon code that you can use to receive the special price! On that note, if you have signed up for my newsletter then I’m thrilled to have you be part of my online community.
Of course, my online card class is available to everyone at the full-price of $24.95, but why would you want to pay full price when all you need to do is sign up for my newsletter!
The Winged Watercolor Online Card Class shares three different watercolor techniques that you use to create three cards. The class also includes the following:
- PDF Instructions to complete 3 cards.
- Full list of materials used to create the cards.
- Video Instructions for EACH card.
Winged Watercolor Online Card Class FAQ:
- What Stamp Sets do I need? The essential stamps that you need for this class are the Watercolor Wash Background Stamp and Watercolor Wings Stamp Set. But, there are potentially other stamps that would also work for these cards with the techniques you’ll be learning. Teeny Tiny Wishes and Thankful Thoughts are the sentiments that are used but could be substituted with other stamps.
- What materials will I need? I provide a list of all the materials that you need. Most people should have the materials or an adequate substitute for the item. It also helps to have a heat gun for quick drying. A Die Cut machine such as the Big Shot. Non-Stampin’ Up! materials that are helpful include Paper Towels, and a protective mat for your workspace (wax paper would work well). Of course, you are always welcome to place an order with me for the items you may not have.
- Can any skill level make these cards and do the watercolor techniques? Yes!
- What type of watercolor tools do I need? The “key” tools that you’ll need are some Stampin’ Up! ink pads (or reinkers), an aqua painter (or small paint brush), and a spritzer (or water bottle). As previously mentioned, a heat gun is also useful to help your projects dry a little faster.
SunnyGirlScraps Newsletter Content
Again, if you have signed up for my newsletter… thank you! I hope to inspire you with the projects that I share. As a subscriber, you’ll also receive regular emails providing information for:
- Upcoming in-person classes
- Information for online ordering of in-person classes including non-stamped materials.
- NEW Online Class Offerings
- Upcoming Retreats with Online Registration
- RSS Feed for any blog posts
- You’ll also receive information about upcoming classes (ALL my classes are available as an online option), events and Stampin’ Up! related information.
TO purchase the Winged Watercolor Online Class for the special price of $9.95, ENTER the coupon code that you received in your welcome letter!
**NOTE, AFTER PAYING & REGISTERING FOR THE CLASS, YOU SHOULD SEE A CONFIRMATION PAGE – SAVE THE INFORMATION FROM THIS PAGE (WHILE I HAVE AN EMAIL SET UP TO BE DELIVERED, I’VE DISCOVERED IT ISN’T ALWAYS GOING THROUGH). YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION FAIRLY QUICKLY AFTER REGISTERING. THE LINK AND PASSWORD ARE FOUND ON THE CONFIRMATION. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS INFORMATION, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO PAM @ SUNNYGIRLSCRAPS . COM**